World’s largest virtual conference for Education and Skill Sector
Delhi, January 25, 2021: The International Education & Skill Summit (TIESS) announces the 12th edition of the global education leadership conference. Being held virtually for the first time, 2021 edition will be the world’s largest virtual conference for education and skills sector.
The conference shall see over 30,000 delegates from more than 80 countries coming together for 4 days of engaging and thought provoking sessions and conversations.
TIESS is conceived & organised by India Didactics Association and co-organised by the Education World Forum – creators of the World’s Largest Education Ministers conference, BESA-UK and Cellcove Innovation. Various national and international government bodies and 15+ international associations have partnered the event.
The theme for the conference this year is Nurturing Sustainability, Education and Learning: 2022 and beyond – Listen, contribute, collaborate and learn … together.
TIESS 2021 will deliberate upon highlighting the changes, innovations and challenges that have been necessitated with the paradigm shifts in the education sector on global level. The conference brings together Policy Makers, Education Leaders and Industry experts who would share a wide range of inspiring stories, experiences, and best practices from across the globe. The 4 days & 4 hours-a- day conference, will be an opportunity to network, listen, learn and discuss pertinent aspects related to the Future of Education.
Commenting about the forum, Mr. Aditya Gupta, CEO India Didactics Association said, “After 11 successful editions, we present the 12th edition, virtually. Being virtual has made this elite closed-door conference accessible to a much larger audience. We are extremely delighted that we would be able to share this enriching content with thousands of educators from various parts of the world. The speakers at TIESS are a seamless consortium of experts from various countries and educational systems. The delegates will be able to hear thought leaders discuss and deliberate on topics extremely relevant to the education system for the coming years.”
TIESS is a must attend for everyone in the education sector. It is the only opportunity to hear 150+ powerful speakers from all across the world. With an agenda spread across four days, TIESS will play a pivotal role in bringing to light Global best practices, realistic forward looking solutions, crucial collaborative opportunities with governments and educational leaders from around the world.
Annexure: Some of the dignitary speakers having dialogues at TIESS are
- Hon. Mrs. Leela Devi Dookun Luchoomun, MP (Vice Prime Minister and Minister of Education, Ter at Government of Mauritius)
- H.E. Mr. Hussein Ibrahim Al Hammadi – Minister of Education at Government of United Arab Emirates
- H.E. Dr. Almazbek Beishenaliev – Minister of Education and Science at Government of Republic of Kyrgyzstan
- H.E. Prof. Dr. Myo Thein Gyi – Union Minister of Education at Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- H.E. Mme Sengdeuane Lachanthaboun – Minister for Education and Sports at Government of Lao PDR
- H.E. Dr. Abas Basir – Minister of Higher Education at Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
- Rt. Hon. Damian Hinds, MP – Member of Parliament for East Hampshire and Former at Government of United Kingdom
- H.E. Dr. Abdulla Rasheed – Minister of State for Education at Government of Republic of Maldives
- Dr. Ashwathnarayan C. N. – Deputy Chief Minister, Minister of Higher Education Electronics, Information & Biotechnology and Science & Technology and Skill Development, Entrepreneurship & Livelihood at Government of Karnataka
- Mr. Adimulapu Suresh – Minister of Education at Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Mr. Andreas Schleicher – Director of Education and Skills at OECD
- Mr. Yao Ydo – Director, a.i. at UNESCO International Bureau of Education
- Mr. Ju Ho Lee -Chairman, Education Commission Asia
- H.E. Dr. IM Koch – Secretary of State for Education, Youth and Sports at Government of Kingdom of Cambodia
- Mr. Mart Laidmets – Secretary General of Education and Research at Government of Estonia
- Dr. Teerakiat Jareonsettasin – Former Minister of Education, Presently -Chair, National PISA Committee – OECD, Thailand
- Datuk P Kamalanathan – Former Deputy Minister of Education, Malaysia and Currently Board Member, AIMST
- Mr. Ramanan Ramanathan – Mission Director and Additional Secretary, Atal In at NITI Aayog, Government of India
- Dr Naji Al Mahdi – CEO, National Institute for Vocational Education and Chief, QAD, KHDA
- Mrs. S. Radha Chauhan – Additional Chief Secretary, Vocational Education & at Government of Uttar Pradesh
About India Didactics Association – India Didactics Association is an exclusive membership association in the country for the entire education and skills fraternity that constantly endeavors to improve pedagogy, learning and teaching methodologies. IDA acts as a comprehensive and unified platform for all the stakeholders of education such as government (both center and state); organizations providing education imparting resources, learning solutions and services related to training; administrators and prolific educators. IDA’s mission is to work collaboratively with its continuously growing network of 100,000+ educators, trainers, associations and corporate entities to streamline the presently fragmented Indian Education system and to improve the standard of learning and teaching in our country.
For more info visit – https://indiadidac.org/